We are a few weeks into fall now – my absolute favorite season ever! This is about the time when the leaves change and the mornings are chilly and everything is suddenly fall-flavored. I have been finding that it’s been harder for me to really dive into fall this year, as I’ve been busier than ever. I figured that maybe some of you have been experiencing the same thing as well. That is why I came up with a “fall essentials” list to help you get into the fall spirit! These are my personal recommendations of things that instantly make me feel all toasty inside – which will be especially perfect when the rain comes! Hope you enjoy!
1. “Uninvited” by Lysa Terkeurst
2. “40 Day Word Fast” by Tim Cameron
3. “Captivating (For Women)” by John and Stasi Eldredge
1. What do you need to still place into God’s hands?
2. What are some things you can be thankful for?
3. What does it mean to abide with Jesus?
1. Beautiful Surrender album by Jonathan and Melissa Helser
2. Loft Sessions album by Bethel
3. The Undoing album by Steffany Gretzinger
1. Make at least one fall dish.
2. Journal your heart out to Jesus with all of the windows open and your favorite fall candle lit next to you.
3. Lounge around at home on a chilly day while you wrap yourself up in a cozy blanket and drink coffee.
1. Gilmore Girls
2. When Calls The Heart
3. The Parent Trap
1. Comfy slippers
2. Baggy sweatpants
3. Fall-scented lotion